artsandbox.com was founded in 2002 by Paul M. Conway. He began his career in the art world by cataloguing and organizing museum displays of 20th Century Masters before moving into the world of art dealing, selling important Canadian and International Masters into the private marketplace.
With over 25 years experience in the art market, Mr. Conway has worked with scores of artists, successfully publishing and bringing prints, lithographs, and etchings to market for private and corporate collectors. Mr. Conway has worked with many important University collections, and is actively involved in a variety of artistic philanthropic activities.
In 1995, he co-founded the highly successful Art For Heart Casey House Art Auction, a charity promoting palliative care for terminally ill people. The auction's mandate: to raise funds through the offer of a fine, museum-quality catalogue for auction, with proceeds shared equally between Casey House and the artists.
In 2002, he founded artsandbox.com.
- 1976 - Cataloguing and organizing for foreign display 20th Century Masters
- 1977 - Offered Jack Bush paintings from private collection.
- 1978 - Supplied 20th Century Masters to market. Van Gogh, Jean-Paul Riopelle, Jack Bush, Rodin, Jean Arp.
- 1980 - Worked with artists at Open Studio. Published and distributed Works on Paper.
- 1995 - Founded Art for Heart Casey House Art Auction with Richard Silver.
- 1997 - Published Portfolio #1.
- 2002 - Founded canadianartcompany.com.